Small Animal Dentistry - Gorrel
Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um eine Bestellung zu tätigen. Weiter zur Anmeldung
This is a series of essential practical handbooks covering specific veterinary problems using a unique, consistent, cased-based approach. From simple routine first opinion cases to referrals and more complec clinical scenarios, the series provides the essential knowledge that will lead to improved skills and practice for veterinary practitioners undertaking continuing professional development or students nearing the end of their courses and needing a vital examination revision aid.
- New case-based approach helps relate essential theory to the real world of the busy clinic.
- Each case outlines: initial presentation, clinical signs, examination techniques, differential diagnoses, treatment options, clinical tips and relevant nursing information.
- Highly illustrated using full colour throughout so key information can be found at a glance.
- Numerous self-assessment tests and muliple choice questions with guidance.
- Ideally suited for CPD and as an exam revision aid.
Small Animal Dentistry will help practitioners to handle simple and complex veterinary dental cases in an effective way, minimising the frustrations and stress that can be associated with unsatisfactory technique. It will also help to identify what is possible and practical for the general practitioner and what is best left to a referral specialist.